Houston Conference To Feature NASA Missions' Science Results
HOUSTON, March 11, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- NASA researchers and other scientists will present scientific results and contributions from current and past Mars and moon missions during the 44th Lunar and Planetary Science Conference March 18-22.
The conference will take place at the Woodlands Waterway Marriott Hotel and Convention Center at 1601 Lake Robbins Drive in The Woodlands, Texas, near Houston.
Presentations will include recent science findings from the rover Curiosity on Mars, and an update on NASA's Gravity Recovery and Interior Laboratory (GRAIL) and Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter missions.The conference organizer is the Lunar and Planetary Institute of Houston. The institute is managed by the Universities Space Research Association, a national, nonprofit consortium of universities chartered at NASA's request in 1969 by the National Academy of Sciences. Media may register to attend. For news products, a complete agenda and other information about the conference, visit: http://www.lpi.usra.edu/meetings/lpsc2013/ Follow the conference on Twitter and Facebook using the hashtag #lpsc2013: https://twitter.com/lpimeetings and https://www.facebook.com/LunarandPlanetaryInstitute. For information about NASA and agency programs, visit: http://www.nasa.gov SOURCE NASA
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV