Community Anti-Drug Coalitions Of America's Drug Free Kids Campaign Honors Philanthropist Stacie Mathewson And IMN Solutions CEO Jack Sammis For Their Efforts To Prevent And Reduce Substance Abuse
CADCA will honor these leaders at its 15 th annual Drug-Free Kids Campaign Awards Dinner on Sept. 24, 2013 at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Washington, D.C. Visit http://drugfreekids.cadca.org for more details about the campaign and the Awards Dinner.
CADCA (Community Anti-Drug Coalitions of America), is the national member-based organization representing coalitions working to make America's communities safe, healthy and drug-free. CADCA's mission is to strengthen the capacity of community coalitions to create and maintain safe, healthy and drug-free communities globally. To learn more about CADCA, visit www.cadca.org. For more on the campaign, visit http://drugfreekids.cadca.org.
Media Contact: Natalia Martinez Duncan 703-706-0560, Ext. 256
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV