The Board of Trustees of the CBRE Clarion Global Real Estate Income Fund (NYSE: IGR) (the “Fund”) declared a monthly distribution of $0.045 per share for the month of March 2013. The following dates apply:
|Ex-Dividend Date||Record Date||Payable Date|
IGR’s current distribution rate represents an annualized yield of 5.7% based on the closing market price of $9.50 on March 7, 2013 and a 5.5% yield on a closing NAV of $9.84 as of the same date.
Future earnings of the Fund cannot be guaranteed and the Fund’s dividend policy is subject to change. For more information on the Fund, please visit www.cbreclarion.com.
The Fund’s dividend policy is established by its Board of Trustees. The dividend is set by the Board at regular intervals with consideration of investment income and realized gains expected for the year. Each distribution is expected to be paid from some or all of the following sources: net investment income, realized capital gains and, in certain cases, return of capital. The Fund’s distribution rate should not be confused with pure income or yield. The Fund strives to establish a level regular dividend that, over the course of the year, will serve to distribute all income and realized gains, minimizing the need for special distributions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV