8. TAL International Group, Inc. (TAL): Engages in the lease of intermodal containers and chassis. Market cap at $1.46B, most recent closing price at $43.04.
Shares shorted have decreased from 3.57M to 3.23M over the last month, a decrease which represents about 1.04% of the company's float of 32.63M shares. Days to cover ratio at 8.52 days. The EPS estimate for the company's current year increased from 4.1 to 4.51 over the last 30 days, an increase of 10.%. This increase came during a time when the stock price changed by 0.07% (from 43.01 to 43.04 over the last 30 days).
9. Take-Two Interactive Software Inc. (TTWO): Develops, and distributes interactive entertainment software, hardware, and accessories worldwide. Market cap at $1.41B, most recent closing price at $15.42.
Shares shorted have decreased from 18.42M to 17.12M over the last month, a decrease which represents about 2.13% of the company's float of 61.02M shares. Days to cover ratio at 8.09 days. The EPS estimate for the company's current year increased from 0.17 to 0.18 over the last 30 days, an increase of 5.88%. This increase came during a time when the stock price changed by 4.19% (from 14.8 to 15.42 over the last 30 days).List compiled by Kapitall Editor Rebecca Lipman
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV