5. Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. ( RGR): Engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of firearms in the United States. Market cap at $1.09B, most recent closing price at $56.45.Shares shorted have decreased from 6.82M to 5.99M over the last month, a decrease which represents about 4.46% of the company's float of 18.63M shares. Days to cover ratio at 8.75 days. The EPS estimate for the company's current year increased from 3.48 to 3.7 over the last 30 days, an increase of 6.32%. This increase came during a time when the stock price changed by 2.86% (from 54.88 to 56.45 over the last 30 days).
9 Short Covered Stocks Undervalued By EPS Trends
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts