2. DeVry, Inc. ( DV): Provides educational services worldwide. Market cap at $1.91B, most recent closing price at $30.16.Shares shorted have decreased from 7.17M to 6.52M over the last month, a decrease which represents about 1.15% of the company's float of 56.53M shares. Days to cover ratio at 6.35 days. The EPS estimate for the company's current year increased from 2.15 to 2.67 over the last 30 days, an increase of 24.19%. This increase came during a time when the stock price changed by -0.82% (from 30.41 to 30.16 over the last 30 days).
9 Short Covered Stocks Undervalued By EPS Trends
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts