Delta Apparel, Inc. (NYSE MKT: DLA) announced today that the Company will deliver a presentation on its business strategy and financial results to investors at the 25th Annual ROTH Conference being held at the Ritz-Carlton in Laguna Niguel, California. The presentation is scheduled for Monday, March 18, 2013, at 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time (4:30 p.m. Eastern Time).
A webcast of the conference presentation will be available on Delta Apparel's website at www.deltaapparelinc.com. Real Player or Windows Media Player is required to listen to the webcast.
About Delta Apparel, Inc.
Delta Apparel, Inc., along with its operating subsidiaries, M. J. Soffe,
LLC, Junkfood Clothing Company, To The Game, LLC and Art Gun, LLC, is an
international design, marketing, manufacturing, and sourcing company
that features a diverse portfolio of lifestyle branded activewear
apparel and headwear, and produces high quality private label programs.
The Company specializes in selling casual and athletic products across
distribution tiers and in most store types, including specialty stores,
boutiques, department stores, mid-tier and mass chains. From a niche
distribution standpoint, the Company also has strong distribution at
college bookstores and the U.S. military. The Company’s products are
made available direct-to-consumer on its websites at
Additional products can be viewed at
The Company's operations are located throughout the United States,
Honduras, El Salvador, and Mexico, and it employs approximately 7,100
people worldwide. Additional information about the Company is available
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV