LRR Energy, L.P. (NYSE: LRE) (“LRR Energy” or the “Partnership”) announced today unitholders may now access their 2012 tax packages, including Schedule K-1, online via the Partnership’s website at www.lrrenergy.com (select Investor Relations; then select K-1 Tax Information). The Partnership will begin the process of mailing the 2012 tax packages to unitholders today.
Unitholders may contact LRR Energy’s K-1 Partner DataLink call center toll free at 1-855-240-7560 between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. CDT Monday through Friday or via email at LRRK1Help@deloitte.com.
About LRR Energy, L.P.
LRR Energy is a Delaware limited partnership formed in April 2011 by affiliates of Lime Rock Resources to operate, acquire, exploit and develop producing oil and natural gas properties in North America. LRR Energy's properties are located in the Permian Basin region in West Texas and southeast New Mexico, the Mid-Continent region in Oklahoma and East Texas and the Gulf Coast region in Texas.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV