SeaChange International (Nasdaq: SEAC), a leading global multi-screen video software innovator, will announce its fiscal 2013 fourth quarter and full year financial results on Tuesday, April 9, 2013 after the market close and will host a conference call to discuss the results on Wednesday, April 10, 2013 at 8:30 a.m. ET, before the market open. The Company’s press release and prepared remarks will be posted on the investor relations section of its web site.
Conference call and webcast information:
- Telephone: 877-407-8037 (U.S.) and 201-689-8037 (international)
- Live webcast: www.schange.com/IR
For those unable to listen to the live conference call, a replay will be available through April 25, 2013, and may be accessed by dialing 877-660-6853 (U.S.) or 201-612-7415 (international). Callers will be prompted for replay conference ID number 409495. An archived version of the webcast will also be available on the investor relations section of the Company’s website at www.schange.com/IR.
About SeaChange InternationalRanked among the top 250 software companies in the world, SeaChange International (NASDAQ: SEAC) enables transformative multi-screen video services through an open, cloud-based, intelligent software platform trusted by cable, IPTV and mobile operators globally. Personalized and fully monetized video experiences anytime on any device, in the home and everywhere, are the product of the Company’s superior video platform, advertising and in-home offerings.SeaChange’s hundreds of customers are many of the world’s most powerful media brands including all major cable operators in the Americas and Europe, and the largest telecom companies in the world. Headquartered in Acton, Massachusetts, SeaChange is TL 9000 certified and has product development, support and sales offices around the world. Visit www.schange.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV