EL PASO, Texas, March 11, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Western Refining, Inc. (NYSE:WNR) announced today that it is commencing a tender offer (the "Tender Offer") to purchase for cash any and all of its outstanding $325,000,000 aggregate principal amount of 11.250% Senior Secured Notes Due 2017 (the "Notes"). In connection with the Tender Offer, the Company is also seeking consents (the "Consent Solicitation") to proposed amendments to the indenture, dated June 12, 2009 (the "Indenture"), which governs the Notes.
The terms and conditions of the Tender Offer and Consent Solicitation are described in the Offer to Purchase and Consent Solicitation Statement, dated March 11, 2013, and the related Consent and Letter of Transmittal (the "Offer to Purchase and Consent Solicitation Materials").
Information related to the Notes and other information relating to the Tender Offer and Consent Solicitation are listed in the table below. The tender offer documents more fully set forth the terms of the Tender Offer and the Consent Solicitation Materials.
|Notes||CUSIP Numbers||Principal Amount Outstanding||Offer Consideration(1)||Consent Payment(1)||Total Consideration(1)|
|11.250% Senior Secured Notes due 2017||959319AA2||$325,000,000||$1,059.60||$20.00||$1,079.60|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV