Pepco Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:POM) has scheduled an analyst conference on Thursday, March 14 from 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. ET. The executive team will discuss PHI’s business strategy and provide a detailed review of the company’s operating segments. Interested parties are invited to listen to a live webcast and view a slide presentation.
The audio webcast and presentation can be accessed by logging on to PHI's website at www.pepcoholdings.com/investors. The complete presentation can be accessed on the “Webcasts and Presentations” page and will be archived on the website through April 14, 2013.
If any non-GAAP financial information (as defined by the Securities and Exchange Commission in Regulation G) is used during the analyst conference, a presentation of the most directly comparable GAAP measure and a reconciliation of the differences will be available at www.pepcoholdings.com/investors.
About PHI: Pepco Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: POM) is one of the
largest energy delivery companies in the Mid-Atlantic region, serving
about 2 million customers in Delaware, the District of Columbia,
Maryland and New Jersey. PHI subsidiaries Pepco, Delmarva Power and
Atlantic City Electric provide regulated electricity service; Delmarva
Power also provides natural gas service.
PHI also provides energy
efficiency and renewable energy services through Pepco Energy Services.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV