United Community Financial Corp. (NASDAQ: UCFC) announced today that it intends to conduct a rights offering of common shares of up to $5.0 million to existing shareholders.
Under the terms of the rights offering, all record holders of the Company’s common shares as of March 21, 2013 will receive, at no charge, the right to acquire 0.055 UCFC common shares for each UCFC common share held as of the record date. Rights holders will have the opportunity to purchase shares in excess of their basic subscription rights, subject to availability. Final terms will be announced and the rights offering will commence as soon as practicable after the filing with and review by the SEC of the registration statement relating to the offering.
This press release does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any securities, nor shall there be any offer, solicitation or sale of the securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification of the securities under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction. The rights offering will be made only by means of a prospectus, copies of which will be mailed to all record date shareholders. No offer to buy the securities can be accepted and no part of the purchase price can be received until the registration statement has become effective, and any such offer may be withdrawn or revoked, without obligation or commitment of any kind, at any time prior to notice of its acceptance given after the effective date. You may also request a copy of the prospectus by contacting the subscription agent for the rights offering, Registrar and Transfer Company at 10 Commerce Drive, Cranford, New Jersey 07016 or by writing to the Company at 275 West Federal Street, Youngstown, Ohio 44503-1203, Attention: Patrick Bevack, President and Chief Executive Officer.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV