WESTLAKE VILLAGE, Calif., March 11, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Global Eagle Entertainment Inc. (Nasdaq:ENT) ("Global Eagle") today announced that Louis Belanger-Martin, Vice Chairman, and Dave Davis, Chief Financial Officer, will be presenting at the Piper Jaffray 2013 Technology, Media & Telecommunications Conference in New York, NY at 10:30 a.m. on Wednesday, March 13, 2013.
The presentation will be made available to the public via a live audio webcast which can be accessed by visiting the investor relations section of Global Eagle's corporate web site at http://www.globaleagleent.com . The webcast will be archived for thirty days.
About Global EagleGlobal Eagle Entertainment Inc. is the only full service platform offering both content and connectivity for the worldwide airline industry. Through its combined content, distribution and technology platforms, Global Eagle provides airlines and the millions of travelers they serve with the industry's most complete offering of in-flight video content, e-commerce and information services. Through its Row 44 subsidiary, Global Eagle utilizes Ku-band satellite technology to provide airline passengers with Internet access, live television, shopping and travel-related information. Currently installed on more than 450 aircraft, Row 44 has the largest fleet of connected entertainment platforms operating over land and sea globally. In addition, through its AIA division, Global Eagle provides film and television content, games and applications to more than 130 airlines worldwide. Global Eagle is headquartered in Los Angeles, California and maintains offices and support personnel around the world. Find out more at www.globaleagleent.com.
CONTACT: Global Eagle Investor Contact: Chris Plunkett / Brad Edwards Brainerd Communicators, Inc. email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org 212-986-6667
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV