For 2013, the Company expects revenue in the range of $140 to $146 million, including a normal level of royalty recoveries. The midpoint of this range reflects approximately 42% year-over-year growth, of which 16 percentage points are expected to be from organic growth and 26 percentage points are expected to come from acquired technologies, which have now been integrated into the Company's ongoing business. The Company expects growth in 2013 to come primarily from the network-connected markets and particularly from the growing licensing of audio processing in TVs and mobile devices. The Company expects the network-connected markets to grow to more than 40% of total revenue in 2013, Blu-ray to be nearly 25% of revenue, the automotive market to be between 10% and 15% of revenue, and home AV to be just under 15% of total revenue in 2013.
The Company expects non-GAAP operating margins in the low- to mid-20s and non-GAAP diluted EPS in the range of $1.05 to $1.20. In 2013, stock-based compensation expense is expected to be in the range of $0.44 to $0.47 per diluted share net of tax, and amortization of intangibles is expected to be in the range of $0.39 to $0.42. On a GAAP basis, the Company expects operating profit of approximately 3-6% and EPS in the range of $0.22 to $0.31.
DTS management will provide details of its full-year outlook and expectations for the Company through 2013 on the conference call today, Monday, March 11, 2013, starting at 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time. The outlook is based on a number of assumptions that the Company believes are reasonable at the time of this press release. Information regarding potential risks that could cause the actual results to differ from these forward-looking statements is set forth below and in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV