FREMONT, Calif., March 11, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SGI (Nasdaq:SGI), a trusted leader in technical computing, today announced that veteran technology executive Bob Braham has joined the company as senior vice president and chief marketing officer. Braham will be responsible for product management and development and execution of all aspects of SGI's global marketing efforts. He will report directly to SGI President and CEO, Jorge Titinger.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=17530
"Bob brings exceptional experience, leadership and innovation in global product marketing, brand strategy and communications to this role," said Titinger. "He will support SGI's growth as we continue to innovate in storage, high performance computing, server, data center and cloud computing for HPC and Big Data."A recognized strategic marketing leader, Braham has been instrumental in building top talent throughout his career. He has led technology and marketing teams that have created unique value in the IT ecosystem, while increasing brand awareness and sales year over year. Braham joins SGI from EMC where he served as vice president of marketing for the company's Enterprise Storage Division. He led the rebranding of the company's flagship product, VMAX, transforming it from a data center-specific product to an industry-leading storage platform for the cloud. Previously, he was vice president, product marketing, at Brocade Communications for the company's networking and storage products. Prior to Brocade, Braham ran product management at Equinix, a data center services provider, and also held positions at NetApp and Sun Microsystems.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV