Hawken estimates that Citigroup will earn $5.00 a share this year, with earnings increasing to $5.75 a share in 2014.
JPMorgan Chase's stock rose nearly 1% to close at $50.48, trading for 1.3 times tangible book value, according to Thomson Reuters Bank Insight, and for 8.7 times the consensus 2014 EPS estimate of $5.81. Penala's price target for JPMorgan is $55.00, based on a multiple of 1.3 times estimated tangible book value at the end of this year, and a multiple of nine times her "blended" earnings estimates for 2013 and 2014.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV