ABOUT LEXINGTON REALTY TRUST
Lexington Realty Trust is a self-managed and self-administered real estate investment trust that invests in, owns, finances and manages predominantly single-tenant office, industrial and retail properties leased to major corporations throughout the United States and provides investment advisory and asset management services to investors in the single-tenant area. Lexington common shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "LXP". Additional information about Lexington is available by contacting Lexington Realty Trust, One Penn Plaza, Suite 4015, New York, New York 10119-4015, Attention: Investor Relations.
This release contains certain forward-looking statements which involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors not under Lexington's control which may cause actual results, performance or achievements of Lexington to be materially different from the results, performance, or other expectations implied by these forward-looking statements. These factors include, but are not limited to those factors and risks detailed in Lexington's periodic filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Lexington undertakes no obligation to publicly release the results of any revisions to those forward-looking statements which may be made to reflect events or circumstances after the occurrence of unanticipated events. Accordingly, there is no assurance that Lexington's expectations will be realized.
CONTACT: Investor or Media Inquiries for Lexington Realty Trust: Patrick Carroll, CFO Lexington Realty Trust Phone: (212) 692-7200 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV