FORT WAYNE, Ind., March 11, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vera Bradley, Inc. (Nasdaq:VRA) today announced it has further enhanced its executive team with the appointment of Bonita Inza as EVP, Sales & Marketing - Chief Experience Officer, a newly created position. Reporting to Michael C. Ray, Vera Bradley's Chief Executive Officer, Ms. Inza will work closely with senior leaders across the organization to execute the Company's growth strategies.
"I'm thrilled that Bonita has joined our team," said Mr. Ray. "She is a tremendously talented leader and will focus on enhancing the customer experience across all touch-points of our brand, allowing us to take full advantage of our multi-channel distribution model. Her insight into the needs of the consumer will be instrumental in the continued growth and success of Vera Bradley."
Ms. Inza has 30 years of extensive retail experience in senior leadership roles with brands such as Williams-Sonoma, Bath & Body Works, T-mobile, and Laura Ashley.About Vera Bradley Vera Bradley infuses color into all aspects of women's lives with vibrant handbags, accessories, luggage, eyewear, travel items and gifts. Founded in 1982 by Barbara Bradley Baekgaard and Patricia R. Miller, the brand inspires women to "be colorful" with designs that reflect their personal style. Vera Bradley employs approximately 2,000 and the Company's fiscal 2012 sales were $461 million. The Company's commitment to breast cancer research continues to expand through the Vera Bradley Foundation for Breast Cancer. For more information about Vera Bradley (Nasdaq:VRA), visit www.verabradley.com/mediaroom.
CONTACT: PR - Melissa Schenkel, 260.207.5176 email@example.com IR - Paul Blair, 260.207.5183 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV