- Net sales were $90.4 million, essentially flat from $90.5 million in the prior-year quarter, and up 2.5 percent from $88.2 million in the third quarter.
- Operating loss (U.S. GAAP) was $4.6 million compared with a loss of $2.7 million in the prior-year quarter and a loss of $5.8 million in the third quarter.
- Non-GAAP operating profit was $1.3 million, compared with a loss of $0.9 million in the prior-year quarter and a loss of $0.6 million in the third quarter. (See Schedule A for a reconciliation of U.S. GAAP results to non-GAAP measures.)
- The closing of the Oaktree recapitalization investment was completed, resolving issues with liquidity, debt maturity, and cash interest, allowing the company to refocus on business performance.
Pulse Electronics Corporation Reports Fourth Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts