10 Highest-Paying Temp Jobs
5. Management Analyst (proposes ways to improve the efficiency of companies, and advises managers on how to make organizations more profitable through reduced costs and increased revenues):
- Number of people employed: 9,891.
- Jobs added from 2010 to 2012: 1,492 - 18% growth.
- Median hourly wage: $35.81.
4. Computer Systems Analyst (studies employers' current computer systems and procedures, and makes recommendations to management to help the organization operate more efficiently and effectively):
- Number of people employed: 8,197.
- Jobs added from 2010 to 2012: 1,278 - 18% growth.
- Median hourly wage: $37.62.
3. Software Developer, Applications (develops applications and operating systems for computers and other electronic devices that allow workers to perform specific tasks, e.g., word processing):
- Number of people employed: 5,266.
- Jobs added from 2010 to 2012: 804 - 18% growth.
- Median hourly wage: $42.92.
2. General and Operations Manager (manages and motivates workers, develops business strategy, and solves organizational problems as well as those of customers):
- Number of people employed: 21,935.
- Jobs added from 2010 to 2012: 2,919 - 15% growth.
- Median hourly wage: $46.39.
- Number of people employed: 5,795.
- Jobs added from 2010 to 2012: 861 - 17% growth.
- Median hourly wage: $46.69.
More From AOL Jobs How To Use Your Friends To Get A Job Why The Unemployed Are Better Workers Best Jobs For College Grads In 2013
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV