Ascent Capital Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: ASCMA) announced today that it will present to the attendees of the 2013 Piper Jaffray Technology, Media & Telecommunications Conference, being held on March 13, 2013 at Le Parker Meridien, in New York, NY at 1:00 pm EDT. Bill Fitzgerald, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Ascent Capital Group, and Michael Haislip, Executive Vice President of Ascent and President and Chief Executive Officer of Monitronics International, Inc., will speak at the conference. During their presentations, Messrs. Fitzgerald and Haislip may make observations regarding the financial performance and outlook of both Ascent and Monitronics.
During the event, a webcast of management’s presentation will be made available on the Ascent investor relations website at http://ascentcapitalgroupinc.com/Investor-Relations.aspx.
About Ascent Capital Group, Inc.
Ascent is a holding company and owns 100 percent of its operating subsidiary, Monitronics International Inc., one of the nation's largest, fastest-growing home security alarm monitoring companies, headquartered in Dallas, TX, and certain former subsidiaries of Ascent Media Group, LLC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV