New Trend In Wedding Invitations, Save The Date Cards Is Metal For Couples Looking To Make A Statement
FULLERTON, Calif., March 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Couples looking to stand out are turning to the latest trend in wedding invitations – metal. From Save The Date cards, to Wedding Invitations, to Wedding Favors, metal has emerged as the latest trend to help couples make their event unforgettable.
"Our metal wedding products are designed for couples that want the extraordinary. These are not typical throw away paper cards," said Craig Martyn, creator and owner of MyMetalBusinessCard.com. "Until now, couples could only choose traditional Wedding Invitations, Evites and Save The Dates. These metal invitations take unique to a whole new level."
MyMetalBusinessCard.com offers custom metal Wedding Invitations, Save The Date cards, Wedding Favors, bachelorette and bachelor party favors in any color to match every wedding theme. Orders take approximately three to four weeks from start to finish. For customized service, contact email@example.com or 714-213-8155. Learn more on Facebook and Pinterest.
To view a photo of a Metal wedding invitation click here: http://bit.ly/YdGMpnCONTACT: Marisa Vallbona 619-708-7990, firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE MyMetalBusinessCard.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV