Presima Announces Appointment Of New CEO
MONTREAL, March 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Global Listed Real Estate boutique fund manager Presima Inc. today announced the appointment of Mr Peter Zabierek as Chief Executive Officer following a world-wide search.
Zabierek has over 23 years' professional experience, including the last 15 years working exclusively in the global REIT space. Peter will join Presima in early April.
Prior to joining Presima, Peter was Managing Director and Co-Head of Global Real Estate Securities at Urdang Capital Management, headquartered in Philadelphia. During his ten year tenure there, the business grew from $250m to $7.0b. He has also held senior roles at Morgan Stanley and Salomon Smith Barney.
Taking over from acting CEO Nick Basile, Mr Zabierek will be responsible for leading and growing the business.Nick Basile said: "We're extremely pleased to have attracted a candidate of Mr Zabierek's calibre. He brings a wealth of experience to the role which makes him ideal for carrying on the business' excellent momentum and leading it forward." Mr Zabierek said of his appointment, "Presima has a long track record of outstanding investment performance. I'm really excited to be joining a team with such high regard in the marketplace. With a structure and culture that promotes communication, collaboration and risk management, Presima embodies all the qualities investors are looking for in a global REIT manager. It clearly has serious ambitions to both grow and strengthen over the coming years." Presima is one of the nabInvest partner boutique investment firms. National Australia Bank's direct asset management businesses, and through its in-house management teams and external partners, manages approximately AU$96 billion as at 31 December 2012. Notes to editors
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV