NEW YORK, March 11, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The New York Knickerbockers and New York Rangers today released season ticket information for the 2013-14 seasons. Knicks season ticket prices will increase an average of 6.4%, and Rangers will increase an average of 4%. Season ticket holders will be contacted directly by their service representative with specific information on their account in the coming weeks. Knicks season tickets were sold out for the third consecutive year and Rangers for the sixth consecutive year for the 2012-13 seasons.
Knicks and Rangers season tickets will be offered at 26 different price points for each team. A number of flexible payment plan options are available for all season ticket holders. Exclusive benefits include:
- Savings vs. individual game tickets;
- Access to special events with current players and alumni, such as meet and greets, forums, and interactive fan fests;
- First option to buy playoff tickets and for seat upgrades;
- Online ticketing services with ability to make real-time payments, track ticket usage, email tickets to friends or clients and buy or sell tickets;
- Special rewards for paying with a Chase card;
- And a dedicated service representative to provide assistance for all account needs.
When the Knicks and Rangers return for the 2013-14 seasons Madison Square Garden will unveil the third and final phase of the Arena's comprehensive, top-to-bottom Transformation. The two spectacular new Chase Bridges and new expanded Chase Square entrance off 7 th Avenue will debut, as well as the new Budweiser Fan Deck (10 th floor), new state-of-the-art GardenVision center-hung scoreboard, 18 completely remodeled suites on the 9 th floor, and the iconic Garden ceiling will be restored. The historic, three-year nearly $1 billion Transformation of Madison Square Garden has provided fans with an upgraded experience and enhanced amenities from the first row to the last. From the expanded concourses and first-class food and beverage options, to the larger, more comfortable seats and enhanced sightlines, to the special exhibits celebrating The Garden's unrivaled history, the new state-of-the-art Arena reinforces the building's position as The World's Most Famous Arena.Fans interested in new season ticket plans for the Knicks and Rangers 2013-14 seasons should call 212-465-6073 or visit NYKnicks.com or NYRangers.com for more information. Knicks and Rangers individual tickets, partial plans and tickets on the Chase Bridges will go on sale in the fall.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV