Due to allegations of accounting malfeasance, securities lawyers at Deans & Lyons are investigating whether a shareholder action could restore investors' losses and confidence in Avid Technology (NASDAQ: AVID). Concerned Avid Technology stockholders who acquired stock before or between February 29, 2012 and February 25, 2013 are encouraged to contact attorney Hamilton Lindley at 877-819-8033 or email@example.com about their rights and remedies.
“There are allegations that the company overstated its income by improperly accounting for bug fixes, enhancements and upgrades in certain products,” said stockholder rights lawyer Hamilton Lindley. “Our investigation focuses on the propriety of a stockholder lawsuit restoring value to the company and its stockholders.
Deans & Lyons has significant experience representing shareholders, at no cost to them, in securities lawsuits nationwide. Avid Technology stockholders—or anyone with knowledge about this situation—should contact lawyer Hamilton Lindley at
firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-819-8033 with questions or concerns.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV