Securities lawyers at Deans & Lyons LLP are investigating the board of Bazaarvoice (NYSE: BV) due to allegations that they knowingly violated antitrust law. Concerned Bazaarvoice stockholders are encouraged to contact attorney Hamilton Lindley at 877-819-8033 or email@example.com about their rights and remedies.
“When the Bazaarvoice board decided to acquire PowerReviews it may have caused the company to violate federal antitrust law, thereby tainting Bazaarvoice’s business reputation in addition to opening the company up to potential economic losses from the possibility of unwinding the PowerReviews transaction,” said Hamilton Lindley, a securities lawyer with the firm. “Stockholders who purchased Bazaarvoice stock before or between May 24, 2012 and January 10, 2013 may have remedies to restore investor value at the company,” Mr. Lindley said.
Deans & Lyons has significant experience representing shareholders, at no cost to them, in securities lawsuits nationwide. Bazaarvoice stockholders—or anyone with knowledge about this situation—should contact lawyer Hamilton Lindley at
firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-819-8033 with questions or concerns.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV