Deans & Lyons LLP securities lawyers announced potential claims on behalf of shareholders of Affymax (NASDAQ: AFFY) who purchased or acquired stock from December 8, 2011 until February 22, 2013. Concerned AFFY investors with stock losses are encouraged to contact attorney Hamilton Lindley at 877-819-8033 or firstname.lastname@example.org about their rights and remedies.
“Following a report that the FDA was requiring a recall of the company’s lead drug, due to reports of ‘serious and life-threatening’ allergic reactions, shares of Affymax declined 85%,” said shareholder rights lawyer Hamilton Lindley. “The shareholder lawsuits, filed in the Northern District of California, seek to compensate investors for their losses and require better corporate governance from company management.”
Deans & Lyons has significant experience representing shareholders in securities lawsuits nationwide. AFFY stockholders – or anyone with knowledge about this situation – should contact lawyer Hamilton Lindley at
email@example.com or 877-819-8033 with questions or concerns.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV