Titan International, Inc. (NYSE: TWI) (“Titan” or the “Company”) today announced the closing of its offering of $325,000,000 aggregate principal amount of its 7.875% Senior Secured Notes due 2017 (the “Notes”). The Notes were offered by the initial purchasers only to qualified institutional buyers pursuant to Rule 144A under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and outside the United States in compliance with Regulation S.
The Notes were issued under the indenture, dated as of October 1, 2010, pursuant to which the Company previously issued $200,000,000 aggregate principal amount of its 7.875% Senior Secured Notes due 2017 (the “Existing Notes”). The Notes form a single series with the Existing Notes and will vote as one class under the indenture. However, until such time as the Notes become freely transferable under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, the Notes will have a restricted CUSIP and will not trade together with the Existing Notes.
Titan intends to use the net proceeds from the offering to repay a portion of the existing indebtedness of certain of its indirect subsidiaries under the European credit facilities assumed as part of its acquisition of Titan Europe Plc in the fourth quarter of 2012. Titan intends to use any remaining net proceeds from the offering of the Notes for general corporate purposes, which may include financing potential future acquisitions and repayment of other existing obligations.
This press release does not constitute an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, the Notes. Any offers of the Notes will be made only by means of a private offering circular.The Notes have not been registered under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, or any state securities laws and may not be offered or sold in the United States without registration or an applicable exemption from registration requirements.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV