Shareholder Investigation Seeks More Money, Information For Asset Acceptance, Announces Deans & Lyons Law Firm
Securities lawyers at Deans & Lyons are investigating the $6.50 per share buyout of Asset Acceptance Capital Corp. (NASDAQ: AACC) by Encore Capital Group Inc. Concerned Asset Acceptance stockholders are encouraged to contact attorney Hamilton Lindley at 877-819-8033 or firstname.lastname@example.org about their rights and remedies.
“At least one analyst has a target price of $8.00 per share,” said Hamilton Lindley, a securities lawyer with Deans & Lyons LLP. “Our investigation focuses on whether a shareholder lawsuit is required for the Asset Acceptance Capital stockholders to receive the highest price reasonably available and the disclosure of important information in this acquisition,” Lindley said.
Deans & Lyons has significant experience representing shareholders, at no cost to them, in securities lawsuits nationwide. AACC stockholders – or anyone with knowledge about this acquisition – should contact lawyer Hamilton Lindley at
email@example.com or 877-819-8033 with questions or concerns.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV