In Partnership With Planet QuÃ©bec And M For MontrÃ©al - Tourisme MontrÃ©al Takes Off To South By Southwest To Highlight MontrÃ©al Creativity
So as to maximize the scope of this initiative, reporter Tamy Emma Pépin will be on site to produce short videos of her interviews with different Montréal bands, which will be broadcast on the Tourisme Montréal blog as well as on other social media platforms. Tourisme Montréal representatives will be on hand to spark and encourage exchanges, as well as to promote international media coverage about Montréal.
To follow the Tourisme Montréal team and local artists at SXSW:
- The Montréal Buzz blog (ENG): tourisme-montreal.org/blog/
- Blogue Vivez Montréal (FR): tourisme-montreal.org/blog/fr/
- Facebook: facebook.com/montreal
- Twitter: @Montreal, @MonMontreal
About Tourisme Montréal Tourisme Montréal is responsible for providing leadership in the concerted efforts of hospitality and promotion in order to position the "Montréal" destination on leisure and business travel markets. It is also responsible for developing Montréal's tourism product in accordance with the ever-changing conditions of the market. For more information, please visit www.tourisme-montreal.org.
SOURCE TOURISME MONTREAL
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts