NEW YORK, March 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Bernstein Liebhard LLP today announced an investigation into Maxwell Technologies, Ltd. (NASDAQ: MXWL) ("Maxwell" or the "Company") concerning whether (i) Maxwell issued materially misleading information to the investing public; and (ii) Maxwell breached its fiduciary duties to shareholders.
On March 8, 2013, the Company disclosed that various financial statements contained in the Company's annual and quarterly reports from the beginning of 2011 through the present could no longer be relied on. On this news, Maxwell stock fell from a March 7, 2013 closing price of $9.11 to a March 8, 2013 closing price of $8.11, a drop of over 10%.
If you are interested in discussing your rights as a Maxwell shareholder and/or have information relating to the matter, please contact Joseph R. Seidman, Jr. at (877) 779-1414 or firstname.lastname@example.org.Bernstein Liebhard LLP has pursued hundreds of securities, consumer and shareholder rights cases and recovered over $3 billion for its clients. It has been named to The National Law Journal's "Plaintiffs' Hot List" in each of the last ten years. Bernstein Liebhard LLP10 East 40th Street New York, New York 10016(877) 779-1414 www.bernlieb.com ATTORNEY ADVERTISING. © 2013 Bernstein Liebhard LLP. The law firm responsible for this advertisement is Bernstein Liebhard LLP, 10 East 40th Street, New York, New York 10016, (212) 779-1414. The lawyer responsible for this advertisement in the State of Connecticut is Michael S. Bigin. Prior results do not guarantee or predict a similar outcome with respect to any future matter. Contact Information Joseph R. Seidman, Jr.Bernstein Liebhard LLP http://www.bernlieb.com(212) 779-1414 email@example.com SOURCE Bernstein Liebhard LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV