Lawyers Seeking More Money, Information For Gardner Denver Stockholders Due To Buyout For $76 Per Share Announces Deans & Lyons Law Firm
Securities lawyers at Deans & Lyons are investigating the board of Gardner Denver, Inc. (NYSE: GDI) due to the proposed $76 per share buyout to Kohlberg Kravis Roberts. Concerned Gardner Denver stockholders are encouraged to contact attorney Hamilton Lindley at 877-819-8033 or email@example.com about their rights and remedies.
“The average analyst estimate for Gardner Denver stock is $80 per share, with a high target price of $85,” said Hamilton Lindley, a securities lawyer with the firm. “Our investigation focuses on whether a shareholder lawsuit is required for the Gardner Denver stockholders to receive the highest price reasonably available and the disclosure of important information in this acquisition,” Lindley said.
Deans & Lyons has significant experience representing shareholders in
securities lawsuits nationwide at no cost to them. GDI stockholders—or
anyone with knowledge about this acquisition—should contact lawyer
Hamilton Lindley at
or 877-819-8033 with questions or concerns.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV