Hot Topic Buyout Prompts Law Firm Investigation Seeking More Money, Information For Hot Topic, Inc. Stockholders, Announces Deans & Lyons Law Firm
Securities lawyers at Deans & Lyons announced an investigation against the board of Hot Topic (Nasdaq: HOTT) due to a buyout by Sycamore Partners for $14.00 per share. Concerned Hot Topic stockholders are encouraged to contact attorney Hamilton Lindley at 877-819-8033 or firstname.lastname@example.org about their rights and remedies.
“At least one analyst has a target price of $16.40 for HOTT stock,” said Lindley, a securities lawyer with the firm. “Our investigation focuses on whether a shareholder lawsuit is required for the Hot Topic stockholders to receive the highest price reasonably available and the disclosure of important information in this acquisition,” Lindley said.
Deans & Lyons has significant experience representing shareholders in
securities lawsuits nationwide at no cost to them. HOTT stockholders –
or anyone with knowledge about this acquisition – should contact lawyer
Hamilton Lindley at
or 877-819-8033 with questions or concerns.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV