Abattis Terminates $600,000 Private Placement
VANCOUVER, March 11, 2013 /CNW/ - Abattis Bioceuticals Corp. ("Abattis" or the "Company") (CNSX: FLU) (OTC: ATTBF), announces that it will not be proceeding with its $600,000 non-brokered private placement as previously announced in its Press Release dated February 12, 2013 as it is canvassing other avenues of financing through strategic relationships to prevent any dilution for its shareholders.
About Abattis Bioceuticals Corp.
Abattis Bioceuticals Corp. is a specialty biotechnology company with capabilities through its wholly owned subsidiaries of producing, licensing and marketing proprietary ingredients and products containing standardized phytochemicals for sale in Pharmaceutical, Nutraceutical, Cosmetic and Animal Nutrition markets. The company also has a deep pipeline of proprietary products ready for sale in high growth areas of Functional Foods and Supplements business. For more information, visit the Company's website at www.abattis.com.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD"Mike Withrow" Mike Withrow President & CEO
Neither the CNSX Exchange nor its regulations services accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release. SOURCE Abattis Bioceuticals Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV