Fuel Systems Solutions
Fuel Systems Solutions (FSYS) designs, manufactures and supplies alternative fuel components and systems for use in the transportation, industrial and power generation industries on a global basis. This stock is trading up 3.8% at $16.23 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 344,000
Average Volume: 160,451Volume % Change: 279% From a technical perspective, FSYS is soaring higher here back above its 200-day moving average of $15.91 with above-average volume. This stock recently broke out above some near-term overhead resistance levels at $15.09 to $15.80 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in FSYS as long as it's trending above its 200-day at $15.91 with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above 160,451 shares as bullish. If FSYS can maintain that trend, then this stock will set up to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance levels at $17.50 to $19. To see more stocks rising on unusual volume, check out the Stocks Rising On Unusual Volume portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV