GAHANNA, Ohio, March 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Continuing the tradition of being a financial solutions resource, Heartland Bank was proud to present the 6th Annual Money Matters Free Financial Summit. Teaming up again this year with Heartland Bank was media partner 104.9 The River. The event was held on Saturday, March 9, 2013 at the First Baptist Church of Grove City.
G. Scott McComb, Chairman, President and CEO of Heartland Bank stated, "We are proud to offer this financial resource again this year to Central Ohioans. In today's economic environment, it's important to have a trusted resource that can give you honest answers to your questions. As a community bank, this is our standing commitment and responsibility to the communities in which we serve."
Starting at 8:30 am, attendees registered for three of the ten seminars offered and chose from topics including: Is Now The Right Time To Buy A Home?, Is Refinancing Right For Me?, Budgeting & Living Within Your Means, How To Manage Your Credit Card Debt, The Fundamentals Of Investing, Saving For College Yet? It's Never Too Soon To Start, A Healthy Financial Check-up, When Life Happens, Do You Have The Right Insurance Coverage?, So You Think You're Smarter Than A Banker?, Understand Your Credit Report and Score and How To Improve It.
Following the seminars, McComb was joined by Jerry Revish, 10 TV News Anchor and Mary O'Brien and Josh Hooper from 104.9 The River's Morning Show Team for a wrap up session, before enjoying a complimentary lunch provided by Chick-Fil-A.Todd Stach, Program Director at 104.9 The River, added, "The tools, information and encouragement available for FREE is absolutely priceless! I have personally seen lives changed and hope restored to those who have attended in the past."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV