Aetna (NYSE: AET) today announced that the Aetna ValuePass SM was named the 2013 Judges’ Choice award winner by Paybefore Awards at this year’s Prepaid Expo in Orlando, Florida. Judges’ Choice is a category created by the judges to recognize programs that demonstrate an innovative approach to prepaid solutions and show strong growth opportunity. The Aetna ValuePassSM empowers consumers to manage their dental care by allowing them to prepay for discounted services and receive care when needed. Aetna is the first health care company to offer a prepaid card that gives consumers access to affordable, quality dental care with no insurance plan or membership fee required.
“We are honored to have the Aetna ValuePass SM card recognized by Paybefore Awards, the most prestigious award of excellence in the prepaid industry,” said Marcia Vannuccini, head of Aetna Prepaid Card Solutions. “The Aetna ValuePass SM, a pay as you go offering, brings together dental care and prepaid technology in a unique way to help provide affordable care to the millions of Americans without dental insurance or to those who have limited coverage.”
Choice, Savings and Convenience
Purchased online, the Aetna ValuePass SM gives consumers access to discounted dental care through Aetna’s extensive network of dentists. Most importantly, this MasterCard ® branded prepaid card allows consumers to purchase only the amount of care they need. Aetna ValuePass SM users receive:
- Choice – Available to use whenever the consumer chooses; funds loaded onto the re-loadable card never expire.
- Savings – Discounts on any dental procedure, including orthodontia and cosmetic dentistry such as teeth whitening.
- Convenience – No claims, referrals or waiting for reimbursement.
- Security – The card is built with security measures to protect against unauthorized use if lost or stolen.
- Individual purchasers of health care.
- The uninsured and underinsured.
- Part-time workers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV