NASA's Exploration Design Challenge brings cutting-edge learning to educators and students with standards-based activities, print and video resources developed by leading education experts at NIA with content from Prairie View A&M University, and technical guidance from Lockheed Martin and NASA's Teaching From Space program at Johnson Space Center.
Headquartered in Bethesda, Md., Lockheed Martin is a global security and aerospace company that employs about 120,000 people worldwide and is principally engaged in the research, design, development, manufacture, integration, and sustainment of advanced technology systems, products, and services. The Corporation's net sales for 2012 were $47.2 billion.
Media Contact: Gary NapierLockheed MartinTel: (303) 971-4012Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about the Exploration Design Challenge, visit: http://www.nasa.gov/education/edcTo learn more about Orion and the EFT-1, visit: http://www.nasa.gov/orion http://www.lockheedmartin.com/orion SOURCE Lockheed Martin
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV