FRANKFURT, Germany, March 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- IBM (NYSE: IBM) today announced that Black Point Arts Internet Solutions GmbH would expand its Cloud infrastructure using IBM Flex Systems. Black Point Arts will also use IBM City Cloud, an initiative designed specifically to help Managed Service Providers (MSPs) quickly deliver new services and products for their midmarket clients.
IBM City Cloud, initially offered in Germany beginning in March of 2012, allows IBM business partners to run their own data center and offer cloud services to their midmarket customers on IBM solutions. With more than 50 city cloud partners in Germany, the program has proven so successful that it is already being offered in Austria with plans to expand to other countries. IBM City Cloud is not a single product but a program that includes a variety of offerings from IBM and its business partners that can be tailored to meet the needs of partners in different countries and regions.
As one of the first IBM Business Partners in Germany to adopt IBM Flex Systems, Black Point Arts has been able to extend its range of IT services and offer customers better and more flexible services from the City Cloud. Flex System offers high efficiency and simplified administration and provides an ideal platform for their entire IT process."We have about 50 customers in the Rhine-Main region who rely on our IT services from the City Cloud. In order to support our customers with flexible and high-performance IT services, we must meet the challenges related to the use, management and administration of our servers," said Dirk Estenfeld, CEO Black Point Arts. "Therefore, we have expanded our data center with IBM Flex Systems. This also leaves additional resources for other projects."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV