Domestic Violence: Why Do Women Stay?
By pairing parenting skills education with physical and mental health services, Prototypes supports the bond between mother and child and works to break the cycle of violence, addiction and abuse, so kids can grow up to create happy, healthy relationships.
Prototypes will address these challenges and more as we "Celebrate Women in Recovery" on Thursday, April 4 th at the California Endowment Center, at a free event headlined by speaker Dr. Neva Chauppette and co-sponsored by Friendly House LA. To register, visit www.Prototypes.org/events.
Most low-income mothers seeking treatment for addiction, mental illness and domestic abuse face a heartbreaking choice: Give up their children to a guardian or foster care and get help, or stay with their families and continue to suffer. Yet studies show that mothers who receive family-centered treatment have increased rates of post-treatment sobriety. For more than 25 years, Prototypes has pioneered the way we treat addiction by allowing mothers to stay with their children through recovery. Today, Prototypes operates from 13 sites throughout Southern California, annually providing 12,000 women, children and communities with life-saving counseling, treatment and critical life skills. Together, we're transforming communities, one family at a time.SOURCE Prototypes
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV