Chicago Area Innovators To Discuss Retail & Supply Chain At Executives' Club Panel Discussion
CHICAGO, March 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- On Thursday, March 14, 2013, The Executives' Club of Chicago will host a program about the trends and opportunities in retail and supply chain at Motorola Solutions' Innovation Center in Schaumburg. Speakers include Mike Brennan, Chief Operating Officer at Peapod; Bill Driegert, Chief Innovation Officer at Coyote Logistics; Mark Larson, Partner and Global Head of Retail, KPMG; and Paul Steinberg, Senior Vice President and Chief Technology Officer at Motorola Solutions.
The panelists are expected to discuss how businesses are using technology on the front-end and back-end to adapt to changing consumer behavior. Omni-channel and same-day delivery are other topics which will be covered. They will also explore retail of the future and other shifts given the upward trend in e-commerce.
"Retail is undergoing a significant transformation," said Paul Steinberg. "The experience is everything in retail and technology will play a leading role in shaping the future of communications across the retail supply chain from manufacturing to the store floor."
Peapod, the first virtual grocery in the US, and Coyote Logistics, the fastest growing transportation and logistics service provider in North America, have been recognized in recent years for their successes in the retail and supply chain space."As consumers shift much of their shopping to online stores, the retail sector will need to move quickly to ensure that their assets and business models are properly aligned to market demands," said Mark Larson. This program is part of The Executives' Club's new program series which will focus on innovation. Founding members include KPMG, Catamaran Corporation, Motorola Solutions and Schneider Electric.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV