Country Superstar Trace Adkins Leads His Team To "All-Star Celebrity Apprentice" Victory
Adkins Presented $670,000 to American Red Cross from his team's win on last night's episode of all star celebrity apprentice
WASHINGTON, March 11, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Country star Trace Adkins presented a check for $670,000 to the American Red Cross on last night's episode of NBC's "All-Star Celebrity Apprentice." The sum was Adkins' to donate after his team won the first task on the season premiere (3/3).
"We could not ask for a better representative of the Red Cross," Red Cross President and CEO Gail J. McGovern said. "Trace brings humor, honesty, hard work and grit to everything he does. On behalf of the countless people who will benefit because of your participation in the 'Apprentice,' thank you, Trace, from the bottom of my heart for getting the job done once again."Adkins led his team to victory with the help of multiple generous donors including Red Cross Celebrity Cabinet members Amy Grant and Nikki Taylor, philanthropist T. Boone Pickens, Domino Sugar, as well as members of the Nashville community including the Grand Ole Opry, Creative Artists Agency, Diamond Coach, Blaster Records, Diamond Gusset Jeans, the firm of Flood, Bumstead, McCready & McCarthy (FBMM), Kyote Tractor, Music City Merchandise, Nashville Hospitality Industry, Pruf LED Show, Dog-Universal Music and Vector Management. Adkins is a recent addition to the Red Cross Celebrity Cabinet and his family was the recipient of Red Cross services when his home was claimed by fire in 2011. Adkins was the Red Cross spokesperson for its 2012 Holiday Giving Campaign and supported its Holiday Mail for Heroes program that benefits active military members, veterans and their families.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV