DETROIT, March 11, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Covisint, a Compuware (Nasdaq:CPWR) company, will hold a free, educational webinar detailing the benefits of cloud-based identity and access management (IAM). The March 13, 2013, webinar will feature Andras Cser, Forrester Research, Inc.'s principal analyst for security and risk professionals.
Organizations increasingly struggle with the technical, business and regulatory costs of managing access to cloud applications like Salesforce.com, Workday, Concur and Marketo. Covisint's cloud engagement platform gets the right application to the right person at the right time – on virtually any device – all without spending a fortune for on-premise IAM products or facing the risks of some lightweight cloud offerings.
"Today's economic environment has forced security and risk professionals to consider SaaS alternatives to on-premises monolithic IAM offerings," stated the July, 2012 research report entitled: " The Forrester Wave ™: Enterprise Cloud and Access Identity Management, Q3, 2012", co-authored by Cser. "Leaders in this market offer SaaS application access control and will continue to have a positive impact by expanding strong authentication, provisioning and attestation capabilities."The webinar will cover:
- The drivers and cost-benefits of managing access to key applications in the cloud;
- Why cloud-based IAM solutions are the right answer for today's extended enterprise; and,
- The future for cloud-based identity and access management.
|Who should attend:||VPs of technology, infrastructure or security; chief security officers and technicians; RSA Conference attendees and anyone interested in security and identity management (particularly in the cloud)|
|When:||11 a.m. – noon Eastern on Wednesday, March 13, 2013|
|How to register:||http://bit.ly/W6zqUR|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV