Cile & Sullivan Enterprises Introduces New Online Store And Website To Promote Child Safety
COLUMBIA, S.C., March 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- South Carolina-based internet retailer, Cile & Sullivan Enterprises LLC, today announced the opening of its new online store promoting safety for babies and young children: www.SecureYourBaby.com.
Cile & Sullivan Enterprises LLC was established this past year and is committed to providing new parents, friends and family of babies with high quality products that ensure safety. Products found at the new online store, SecureYourBaby.com, include but are not limited to: car seats, gates, locks, plug and outlet covers, monitors and strollers.
Founder and owner of SecureYourBaby.com, Jennifer Robinson, explains, "Being a new parent is nerve-wracking enough; you've got a tiny new baby to take care of. We want to help ease the stress and promote a safe and healthy environment at home by providing products that help ensure your baby's protection."
SecureYourBaby.com supports customer convenience by operating online only. Customers enjoy shopping from the comforts of their own home, especially new parents who are busy and may not necessarily have time to visit the store and shop around for various necessities.Robinson adds, "SecureYourBaby.com also makes gift giving easy. If you have a baby shower, holiday get-together, or party to attend, you can rest assured knowing you selected a safe product that will make both the parents and baby happy." SecureYourBaby.com accepts all major credit cards, including PayPal, and the Company plans to further expand its product line in the near future. A second store with even more safety products will open up at BabySafeSolutions.net in the upcoming months. For more information on this new online store or Cile & Sullivan Enterprises LLC, visit www.SecureYourBaby.com. SOURCE Cile & Sullivan Enterprises LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV