- Pauline Karwowski is the author behind Classy Chaos, a blog that chronicles her everyday life with three children in Chicago. She started blogging six years ago and since then has built a national audience that follows her throughout her international travels, daily chaos of raising three kids, budget fashion tips for moms, cooking with children and about ordinary things that make life extraordinary. When not blogging, Pauline is a buyer for a Chicago-based retail business that allows her creative side to soar - literally. From India to Poland she travels the globe in search of the next fashion must-have. When at home, she tries to juggle the chaos while maintaining her trademark “classy” look.
- Audrey McClelland, author of Mom Fashion Report , left the fashion world of Donna Karan International to raise her brood of four boys under the age of eight in her home state of Rhode Island. She’s learned that you can take the girl out of the Fashion District, but you can’t take the Fashion District out of the girl. Audrey brings her fashion expertise to Mom Fashion Report, her style and fashion blog within the Mom Generations network. Audrey also brings her mom fashion expertise to BabyCenter.com as a beauty and style writer, S heKnows.com as the MommyStyle contributor and was invited as the Mom Fashion Voice at the People's Choice Awards with Tim Gunn and Gretta Monahan. Audrey also shares her advice on CBS' "The Rhode Show". In addition, Audrey co-founded Getting Gorgeous Events, which connects brands with bloggers through a series of pampering activities.
- Jenn Rager started her blog The Stylish Housewife after deciding to quit her job in the financial services industry to become a stay at home mom. Her personal style & beauty blog aims to motivate and inspire other moms to make the most of what their closet has to offer and stay stylish on a budget. Jenn has been featured in Lucky Magazine and is a member of the Lucky Style Collective. Her "blogger style" was also recently featured in an email campaign for Ann Taylor.
- Maegan Tintari of …Love Maegan , a Los Angeles style blogger who recently bought a house with her husband and moved up to the snowy mountains of Lake Arrowhead, writes daily sharing her personal style secrets, DIYs and hair tutorials, home decor and fashion tips, as well as a look into her personal life with her husband and two adorable dogs. Maegan is currently a style editor with BlogHer and soon to be a published author.
- Lilliana Vazquez is the founder and editor-in-chief of The Cheap Chica’s Guide to Style, an online fashion resource that is a go-to destination for fashionistas on a budget. The site was founded in 2007 and now reaches a national audience of more than 250,000 women each month. It is considered the authority on “looking chic for cheap.” Known for her ability to provide informative, accessible and relatable fashion commentary, Lilliana Vazquez is a style expert with more than 500 appearances on NBC, CBS, ABC, TLC, Bravo and The Style Network. Vazquez is regularly seen on The Today Show, the Emmy nominated Rachael Ray Show and The Steve Harvey Show where she shares her frugally fashionable point of view with audiences nationally. She is currently a Style Correspondent and a Host for New York LIVE on NBC New York, where she covers everything from food to fashion to interior design. This spring, Vazquez will be starring in a new lifestyle makeover show on MTV and her first book, The CheapChica’s Guide to Style: Secrets to Shopping Cheap, Looking Chic, will be released on October 1 st through Gotham Books, a division of Penguin.
Crocs™ Enters Second Year Of Fashion-Forward Blogger Program
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.