First Financial Bancorp (FFBC) of Cincinnati had $6.5 billion in total assets as of Dec. 31, and its 2012 ROA was 1.07%. The stock closed at $15.65 Friday, trading for 1.5 times tangible book value, and for 14.1 times the consensus 2014 EPS estimate of $1.11. Based on a quarterly payout of $0.15, the shares have a dividend yield of 3.83%.
Peoples Bancorp (PEBO) of Marietta, Ohio, had $30.3 billion in assets as of Dec. 31. The bank's ROA during 2012 was 0.97%. The shares closed at $21.96 Friday, trading for 1.5 times tangible book value, and for 11.9 times the consensus 2014 EPS estimate of $1.84. With a quarterly dividend of $0.12, the shares have a yield of 2.19%.
SVB Financial Group (SIVB) of Santa Clara, Calif. had $22.8 billion in total assets as of Dec. 31, and its ROA during 2012 was 0.82%. SVB's stock closed at $68.65 Friday, trading for 1.2 times tangible book value, and for 17.3 times the consensus 2014 EPS estimate of $3.98.
Heritage Commerce Corp. (HTBK) of San Jose, Calif., had $1.7 billion in total assets as of Dec. 31. The company's 2012 ROA was 0.72%. The company's shares closed at $6.98 Friday, trading for 1.2 times tangible book value, and for 20.5 times the consensus 2014 EPS estimate of $0.34.Bridge Capital Holdings (BBNK) of San Jose, Calif. The bank's stock closed at $15.33 Friday, trading for 1.6 times tangible book value, and for 14.3 times the consensus 2014 EPS estimate of $1.07. -- Written by Philip van Doorn in Jupiter, Fla. To contact the writer, click here: Philip van Doorn. To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/PhilipvanDoorn.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV