Saks Fifth Avenue has redesigned the saks.com homepage to include a longer, more fluid layout that more prominently highlights seasonal trends and most-wanted designers. Saks.com was last refreshed in July 2010 and the last complete redesign was in September 2007.
New features on saks.com include:
- The world’s best designers and hottest trends deserve the very best photography, which is now showcased on the saks.com homepage in a larger format than ever before.
- With clear navigation overlays at the top of the homepage, shoppers can now find their favorite designers and looks in even fewer clicks.
- Magazine-style features now have increased exposure and easier access from the saks.com home page.
- Splash and product detail pages have undergone facelifts in the past six months. They now showcase more open, airier layouts that can host as many designers and trends as desired.
- Industry-leading runway videos and revolving shoe and handbag videos show customers the product from every angle. These features have been extremely well-received by our customers, and provide more insight than any other online retailer.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts