Saks Fifth Avenue has redesigned the saks.com homepage to include a longer, more fluid layout that more prominently highlights seasonal trends and most-wanted designers. Saks.com was last refreshed in July 2010 and the last complete redesign was in September 2007.
New features on saks.com include:
- The world’s best designers and hottest trends deserve the very best photography, which is now showcased on the saks.com homepage in a larger format than ever before.
Easier access to our editorial area
- With clear navigation overlays at the top of the homepage, shoppers can now find their favorite designers and looks in even fewer clicks.
- Magazine-style features now have increased exposure and easier access from the saks.com home page.
Product Detail Pages
- Splash and product detail pages have undergone facelifts in the past six months. They now showcase more open, airier layouts that can host as many designers and trends as desired.
- Industry-leading runway videos and revolving shoe and handbag videos show customers the product from every angle. These features have been extremely well-received by our customers, and provide more insight than any other online retailer.
Please visit saks.com for more information.
About Saks Fifth Avenue
Saks Fifth Avenue, one of the world’s preeminent specialty retailers, is renowned for its superlative American and international designer collections, its expertly edited assortment of handbags, shoes, jewelry, cosmetics and gifts, and the first-rate fashion expertise and exemplary client service of its Associates. Today, Saks operates 43 full-line stores in 20 states, 5 international licensed stores, 65 Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH stores and saks.com, the company’s online store. Saks Fifth Avenue is proud to be named a J.D. Power and Associates 2012 Customer Service Champion and is only one of 50 U.S. companies so named.