Nominations for the second annual Cintas & Carhartt Cold Crew contest have closed, and it’s time for the public to select the most worthy cold-weather worker out of our top finalists at the contest website. Voting takes place beginning March 11 th, and the grand prize winner will be announced in early April. He or she will receive an all-expenses-paid trip for two to the CMA Music Festival from June 6 – 9 in Nashville, TN.
The Cintas & Carhartt Cold Crew finalists, in no particular order, are:
- Armand Cournoyer, an electrical inspector from Lorette, MB, Canada
- James Tatem, an arborist foreman from Hooksett, NH
- Rebecca Barrett, a property management laborer from Negaunee, MI
- Amanda Smith, a water and sewer superintendent from Winterport, ME
- Paul Wright, a certified pump operator from Pineville, NC
- Dawn Martin, a horse and cattle rancher from Beulah, ND
- Dave Bensette, a mail carrier from Tecumseh, ON Canada
- Cynthia Gottwald, a mail carrier from Toronto, ON Canada
- Tim Ahlstrom, a framing contractor from Arvada, CO
More information about these finalists, including their entry essays and downloadable photos, can be found at http://www.cintas.com/carharttcoldcrew/vote.
“This contest is a great reflection of the character of our companies,” says Brad Heizman, Director of Garment Strategy at Cintas Corporation. “Both Carhartt and Cintas are known for providing tough, durable products and quality, dependable service, and we want to recognize the workers who reflect those same characteristics.”Cintas Corporation and Carhartt launched the 2 nd Annual Cintas & Carhartt Cold Crew contest in September 2012 after the success of the previous year’s competition. The contest targets workers in the U.S. and Canada whose jobs require them to endure tough conditions in cold temperatures. These individuals were encouraged to share their stories and photos and explain why Carhartt workwear is essential to their jobs. ”We’re excited for the voting round of the Cintas & Carhartt Cold Crew contest, a competition that truly highlights the hardworking spirit of men and women across the country, and we look forward to the continued success of our rental work wear partnership with Cintas,” said Rick Fecowicz, director of Carhartt Licensing. About Cintas Corporation Headquartered in Cincinnati, Cintas Corporation provides highly specialized services to businesses of all types primarily throughout North America. Cintas designs, manufactures and implements corporate identity uniform programs, and provides entrance mats, restroom cleaning and supplies, tile and carpet cleaning, promotional products, first aid, safety, fire protection products and services and document management services for approximately 900,000 businesses. Cintas is a publicly held company traded over the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol CTAS and is a component of the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV