- Big Analog Data ™ and Data Acquisition: Engineers and scientists collect vast amounts of high velocity analog data every second of every day. Drawing accurate and meaningful conclusions is a growing problem, and requires specific Big Analog Data ™ tools and technologies. See what this means for the data acquisition market.
- Moore's Law at Work in Data Logging: As the digital world we live in becomes increasingly complex, we are demanding more from the systems that monitor the physical and electrical world. Learn about the data acquisition systems and processors of today, the applications that are pushing the limits of data-logging systems and the architecture of next-generation data acquisition systems.
- Emerging Bus Technologies: As the computer has evolved, so have bus technologies for connecting peripheral devices. Get an overview of the next generation of bus technologies, such as USB 3.0, Thunderbolt, 802.11ac, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth SMART and LTE, and learn how they may affect data acquisition in the future.
- Mobile Technology's Influence on Data Acquisition: Advances in mobile technology are quickly influencing test and measurement solutions. Even though the technology is still young, engineers and scientists are evolving their skill sets to keep pace. Learn about the ongoing mobile OS battle, how Windows 8 tablets are changing the game and why security is critical to the success of your mobile applications.
Data Acquisition Technology Outlook 2013 Covers Key Trends Impacting The Test And Measurement Industry
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.