LexisNexis® Legal & Professional ( www.lexisnexis.com), a leading global provider of content and technology solutions, today announced a major new release of Concordance® Evolution, the next generation of the company’s fully-installed enterprise review software product for electronic discovery and litigation document management. The new release is completely web-enabled, allowing for efficient implementation and deployment.
“Concordance Evolution delivers what our customers demand in an e-discovery review engine: speed, flexible capacity and an easy-to-use interface,” said Steve Ashbacher, vice president of Concordance at LexisNexis Litigation Tools & Professional Services. “It handles e-discovery management for cases of any size, and is specifically designed for large-scale, complex litigation. With the on-premise version of Concordance Evolution, review software and discovery data stay behind the user’s firewall and customers have complete control over their litigation data.”
Developed in collaboration with various litigation professionals during extensive testing, Concordance Evolution helps law firms, government agencies, litigation service bureaus and application service providers reduce their overall e-discovery cost and boost their litigation workflow productivity, while managing the largest and most complex cases.
This next generation of Concordance Evolution delivers:
- Speed -- Concordance Evolution combines professional insight on relevant language, keywords and terms of art, with the speed of advanced search technology to deliver fast searching, review and more. In real-world testing, the software imported load files of 350 GB (approximately seven million documents) within 24 hours, enabled document-to-document browsing within 1–2 seconds, tagged 3,000 documents per minute, returned results on complex searches within four seconds and produced five million pages of discoverable documents per 24-hour time periods.
- Capacity -- With the flexible administrative tools in Concordance Evolution, users can adapt the capacity of the software to their needs, whether it’s to manage a small case or a large, complex litigation matter. This is made possible by a scalable Microsoft® SQL back-end database that keeps data in one place, improves data integrity and supports large-scale, multi-party document review. The new version of the platform also allows users to run multiple imports, exports and production actions at once, automate and schedule jobs and distribute processing across multiple servers, providing tremendous scalability.
- Ease of Use -- Concordance Evolution features optimized workflows that save hours of time, enabling review of more data sooner than with processes required by competitive products. Specifically, users can easily conduct queries, browse and tag documents, view production sets and conduct bulk reviews. A unique “Dual View” design allows users to obtain two different types of views simultaneously on a split screen in a single browser. Other user-friendly features include sortable fields, email threading, near-native highlighting and shortcut keys. Intuitive workflows like these also reduce the need for extensive user training and retraining.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV